For over 43 years, S&W Kitchens has helped our clients realize their home design goals! Due to current (2020) health and safety concerns, we have updated our process to follow Social Distancing recommendations.
- We begin with a complimentary Design Planning Guide and a short video of how to measure your space and a short survey about your project. At this stage, we will have a phone or online conversation to evaluate your needs and wants and discuss the functionality of your project and get a sense of how to achieve your ideal space. We also discuss possible materials to be used, work to be performed and budget guidelines.
- Next, we combine all of your ideas into a preliminary design and prepare a written, preliminary budget outlining the scope of work to be performed.
- We will share our design layout and estimate remotely in a virtual meeting online. If you'd like to move forward, we ask for a retainer. and a final design is produced. This design will include all product selections and the entire scope of work.
- The next step is to complete all necessary documentation in order to get the project scheduled. We prepare a comprehensive contract which outlines all of the material selections, the scope of the work and the general conditions.
- If necessary, permits will be obtained, and the final job schedule will be prepared considering material delivery schedules.
- During the construction stage, S & W Kitchens, Inc. project management and construction teams will work to schedule and manage all the different facets of your project. We will communicate with you frequently and our project managers , construction team members and designers are always available for any questions you may have. We will handle all deliveries, haul away all debris and maintain a clean and safe work site in your home.
- When the project is complete, your project manager, and or designer will conduct a final walk through, inspecting your project carefully, ensuring that your project meets our high quality standards. During this time we will take photos of the project and will also request that you complete an evaluation of our performance.