Preferred Home Experts is the only company that screens home services in a way unlike Angie's List and the various contractor referrals you see on-line. In a given metropolitan area, Preferred Home Experts locates one company for a particular home service that exponentially exceeds all other businesses in the area. These companies are measured for their excellence in customer service, job detail, timeliness, customer satisfaction, cleanliness, professionalism and price. We know you value your time, your home and your family, so contact Preferred Home Services for their recommendation in the Central Florida. A Preferred Home Experts' endorsement will save you on the cost of unskilled and unprofessional labor that can be more costly down the road. And everything you will ever need for your home, is right here. Trust Preferred Home Experts for the best!
- Many companies who claim to be licensed, insured and bonded are not.
- Many companies who claim to perform criminal background checks on their employees do not.
- If you hire an unlicensed company and an employee hurts themselves on your property or your property is damaged, your insurance company may deny the claim leaving you holding the bag.
- You can be fined up to $5,000 for hiring an unlicensed contractor whether you knew it or not.
- Many criminals use their employment to find their next victim.
- Every day companies large and small introduce dangerous felons into unsuspecting consumers lives. Some are just ignorant to the dangers, others claim to do criminal background checks and don’t. Many consumers think they are safe as long as someone is home with them when the service person is there. In fact, many crimes are committed up to six months after the service call.
What does it mean to be a member of the NKBA?
The National Kitchen & Bath Association has been leading the kitchen and bath industry for more than 45 years. With over 40,000 members across the United States and Canada, the NKBA requires professionalism and ethical business practices from all its members. When you buy a product or service from a business that's a member of the National Kitchen & Bath Association, you know that company has agreed to be bound by the NKBA's code of professional conduct, which requires that the company will:
- Conduct its business in a manner that's honorable and fair to customers.
- Avoid conflicts of interest by accepting payment from only one party in a transaction, except with the express consent of all parties.
- Never make false or misleading statements to consumers, employees, or other businesses.
- Disclose all interest charges and other fees to consumers up front.
- Help customers to understand and receive all the products and services entitled to them in the sales agreement.
- Offer services without prejudice to age, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, handicap, or veteran status.
- Refrain from using any questionable methods of soliciting business.
- Cooperate with other industry members for the good of the customer.
By choosing to do business with a member of the NKBA, you've chosen to work with a company that's dedicated to providing the highest quality products and services for the kitchen or bath.
What does it mean to be a member of BKBA
- The Elite Bath and Kitchen Dealer Group.
- Carefully screened membership consisting of the finest Kitchen and Bath Dealerships in the country.
- Purchase directly from the manufacturer (or distributor) - no central warehousing. Lowest possible cost
- Semi - Annual conferences offer marketing, networking and educational opportunities to keep our business on the cutting edge of technology with the latest and finest products in the industry at the lowest possible cost.
- Cost savings from larger discounts, better multipliers, conference specials and better display programs