A Dependable Remodeling Firm You Can Trust!
S & W Kitchens, Inc. is a full service Kitchen & Bath Remodeling firm. We are family owned and operated, and have been service Florida Customers for over 37 years.
We take pride in being “One Stop Shop”, meaning we will:
- Design your project
- Provide or help specify all of the materials, including:
- Tiles and backsplashes
- Flooring material
- Lighting fixtures
- Sinks and faucets
- Manage the entire installation.
We are fully licensed, state certified, & insured and we strive to maintain the highest quality standards. We are proud members of the NKBA (National Kitchen & Bath Association), the Florida Home Builders Association, and many other local building associations.
Our approach brings together professional design and construction experience. With S & W Kitchens, Inc. handling both design and renovation, you can expect the highest possible level of customer service and communication. With the construction and the design teams working together you will save time and money. We are accountable for the entire project, you have only us to praise or blame if problems do arise.
- We begin with a complimentary visit to your home. At this stage, we evaluate your needs and wants and discuss the functionality of your project and get a sense of how to achieve your ideal space. We carefully measure all space to be addressed and we also discuss possible materials to be used, work to be performed and budget guidelines.
- Next, we combine all of your ideas into a preliminary design and prepare a written, preliminary budget outlining the scope of work to be performed.
- Once we agree on a preliminary budget, a construction retainer is completed, and a final design is produced. This design will include all product selections and the entire scope of work.
- The next step is to complete all necessary documentation in order to get the project scheduled. We prepare a comprehensive contract which outlines outline all of the material selections, the scope of the work and the general conditions.
- If necessary, permits will be obtained, and the final job schedule will be prepared considering material delivery schedules.
- During the construction stage, S & W Kitchens, Inc. project management and construction teams will work to schedule and manage all the different facets of your project. We will communicate with you frequently and our project managers , construction team members and designers are always available for any questions you may have. We will handle all deliveries, haul away all debris and maintain a clean and save work site in your home..
- When the project is complete, your project manager, and or designer will conduct a final walk through, inspecting your project carefully, ensuring that your project meets our high quality standards. During this time we will take photos of the project and will also request that you complete an evaluation of our performance.