Mastercraft Industries is a privately owned custom manufacturing company. The home of Holiday Kitchens (quality custom kitchen & bathroom cabinets) located in Rice Lake. Three Johnston brothers founded Mastercraft in 1946 as a result of the post-war building boom. The company has been built around three values: honesty, hard work, and quality. Today we carry on that same tradition under new energized directors and focus.
Holiday Kitchen style has a unique character and quality whether you are remodeling your kitchen or bathroom cabinets or refacing them. We've designed them that way for one simple reason... your family. No two families are alike and their needs are as varied as their lifestyles. At Holiday Kitchens, they listen to what you say before we build. We know that your cabinetry must serve your family's needs, but it must also reflect your lifestyle. We've been in the business of fine kitchen and bathroom cabinets for over 50 years, but we've been in the business of families for a lot longer.
Today Mastercraft is one of the top 10 custom kitchen and bathroom cabinet manufacturers in the country, and one of the premier custom interior shutter manufactures in the country. The company’s growth remains steady and well managed. We believe the customer comes first! If you are not thinking customer, you are not thinking. Staying close to the market to determine our customer's needs is a strategic philosophy. We are greatly committed to customer satisfaction.
All of Holiday Kitchens doors are manufactured with self-closing concealed hinges for added beauty, accessibility, and convenience. Select between standard overlay styles that reveal much of the cabinet face frame for a more traditional approach, or full overlay styles that cover most of the cabinet face frame and give a sleek appearance. We offer a full palate of styles to satisfy your design needs, specifications, and budgets.
Refacing your kitchen and bathroom cabinets is an important investment. We want you to make the right decision. When you select Holiday Cabinets, you gain peace-of-mind knowing that we continually review our product quality, from each component piece through our state-of-the-art finishing process.
And if that's not enough reassurance, our cabinets carry the Kitchen Cabinets Manufacturer's Association certification, which means that they have been put through thirteen rigorous KCMA tests. The industry experts have tested and agree that our cabinetry will live up to your highest expectations. Choose Holiday kitchen and bathroom cabinets and you will find quality in every construction detail
In the world of home remodeling, the phrase “cabinet refacing” has earned the title as the fast and affordable way to give your kitchen a brand new look without tearing out your current cabinets. Imagine having your dream kitchen in as little as 3-4 days compared to 6-12 weeks with a tearout and at the same time saving thousands of dollars compared to replacement cabinetry. Since it is usually the doors that start to show most of the wear, it makes no sense to rip out a perfectly good kitchen which destroys your flooring, countertops as well as walls and ceilings. It doesn’t matter what your current cabinets look like, whether they are wood or a laminate such as Formica. Now is the perfect time to completely change the look of your kitchen and have fun while doing so. Choose from a variety of door styles crafted from high-quality hardwoods such as cherry, oak, maple and walnut, as well as hundreds of laminates. You may also consider the beauty and easy maintenance of thermofoil doors.
Want to remodel your kitchen but think it would be too costly? Then consider kitchen cabinet refacing. The cost of kitchen cabinet refacing is considerably less than the cost of completely tearing out your kitchen and in a much shorter time period. As a matter of fact, depending on the size of the kitchen it can be done in as little as three to four days. Thousands of dollars can be saved as most kitchen cabinet refacing remodels are about half the cost of a good quality kitchen.
In Addition to Refacing...
Along with refacing, this may be the perfect time to make some other changes to your kitchen. Not only will you have a beautifully new refaced kitchen, but you can also incorporate other contemporary components such as new countertops, convenient rollout shelving, additional cabinets, brand new drawers with glides, and cabinet modifications for new appliances. We can also assist you with new sinks and faucets as well as installing them for you.
Exciting Extras can Improve Your Kitchen’s Design, Style, and Convenience
With Cabinet Refacing, you can have all the features, functionality, and conveniences you’ve always dreamed of:
- Additional cabinetry Add the extra storage you've always wanted.
- New island Increase your countertop and storage space—even add a sink, cook top, bake center, or butcher block!
- New pantry Store your food, appliances, and dishes so they're easy to see and reach. Perfect for warehouse-bought "super-sized" grocery items.
- New roll-out shelves Maximize your storage and put "back shelf" items at your fingertips!
- New drawer boxes Replace drawer boxes with new, easy-to-pull custom-built boxes.
- New sinks and plumbing Add, replace, or move a sink, garbage disposal, or dishwasher.
- New appliances We'll help you review features, determine sizing, visit our showroom to see all the latest brands, we will also complete any installations.
- Built-in wine rack Display your good taste in style!
- New moldings From baseboard to crown molding, we carry a wide range of styles to complement your kitchen.
- New lighting and electrical services Low voltage under cabinet Xenon lighting can add ambience and improve illumination for task-specific work areas. We can also add electrical outlets and make other helpful changes.
- New glass doors Showcase your dishes and glassware with glass cabinet doors. Dozens of styles are available, from single panel glass to artistic hand-blown or tinted specialty glass options.
- New handles and knobs Choose from our wide range of handles and knobs, or supply your own for us to install in your new cabinet doors and drawer fronts.