Refacing your kitchen and bathroom cabinets is an important investment. We want you to make the right decision. When you select Holiday Cabinets, you gain peace-of-mind knowing that we continually review our product quality, from each component piece through our state-of-the-art finishing process.
And if that's not enough reassurance, our cabinets carry the Kitchen Cabinets Manufacturer's Association certification, which means that they have been put through thirteen rigorous KCMA tests. The industry experts have tested and agree that our cabinetry will live up to your highest expectations. Choose Holiday kitchen and bathroom cabinets and you will find quality in every construction detail
In the world of home remodeling, the phrase “cabinet refacing” has earned the title as the fast and affordable way to give your kitchen a brand new look without tearing out your current cabinets. Imagine having your dream kitchen in as little as 3-4 days compared to 6-12 weeks with a tearout and at the same time saving thousands of dollars compared to replacement cabinetry. Since it is usually the doors that start to show most of the wear, it makes no sense to rip out a perfectly good kitchen which destroys your flooring, countertops as well as walls and ceilings. It doesn’t matter what your current cabinets look like, whether they are wood or a laminate such as Formica. Now is the perfect time to completely change the look of your kitchen and have fun while doing so. Choose from a variety of door styles crafted from high-quality hardwoods such as cherry, oak, maple and walnut, as well as hundreds of laminates. You may also consider the beauty and easy maintenance of thermofoil doors.
Want to remodel your kitchen but think it would be too costly? Then consider kitchen cabinet refacing. The cost of kitchen cabinet refacing is typically less than the cost of completely tearing out your kitchen and in a much shorter time period. As a matter of fact, depending on the size of the kitchen it can be done in as little as three to four days. Thousands of dollars can be saved as most kitchen cabinet refacing remodels are less than the cost of a good quality new kitchen and require less construction.
With Cabinet Refacing, you can have all the features, functionality, and conveniences you’ve always dreamed of:
- Additional cabinetry - Add the extra storage you've always wanted.
- New island - Increase your countertop and storage space—even add a sink, cook top, bake center, or butcher block!
- New pantry - Store your food, appliances, and dishes so they're easy to see and reach. Perfect for warehouse-bought "super-sized" grocery items.
- New roll-out shelves - Maximize your storage and put "back shelf" items at your fingertips!
- New drawer boxes - Replace drawer boxes with new, easy-to-pull custom-built boxes.
- New sinks and plumbing - Add, replace, or move a sink, garbage disposal, or dishwasher.
- New appliances - We'll help you review features, determine sizing, visit our showroom to see all the latest brands, we will also complete any installations.
- Built-in wine rack - Display your good taste in style!
- New moldings - From baseboard to crown molding, we carry a wide range of styles to complement your kitchen.
- New lighting and electrical services - Low voltage under cabinet Xenon lighting can add ambience and improve illumination for task-specific work areas. We can also add electrical outlets and make other helpful changes.
- New glass doors - Showcase your dishes and glassware with glass cabinet doors. Dozens of styles are available, from single panel glass to artistic hand-blown or tinted specialty glass options.
- New handles and knobs - Choose from our wide range of handles and knobs, or supply your own for us to install in your new cabinet doors and drawer fronts.